Sales Director – Allgrip®
Following its acquisition in March 2023, Allgrip® John Murphy Castlerea Ltd. has ambitious growth plans for the Irish Fixings & Fasteners market with investment and support from the Sanbra Group. We are now seeking a collaborative, dynamic Sales Director with the skills and experience required to plan and execute Allgrip’s® strategic growth plans. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and expanding organisation.
Home to the iconic Allgrip® Brand, John Murphy Castlerea Ltd has been a quality approved supplier of fixings, fasteners, and leading hardware brands to builders’ merchants throughout the island of Ireland and UK for over 30 years. Allgrip® offers a range of superior fixing and fastener products conforming and certified to the most stringent quality standards. To set us up to achieve our targeted growth over the years ahead, we are now recruiting for the role of Sales Director to support the development of the sales operation within the fixings and fasteners market in the ROI & NI.
Reporting directly to the Divisional Managing Director and Board of Directors, the successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for the sales performance of the business.
- Develop and deliver the sales strategy, working with the marketing team to promote sales growth in line with the company sales objectives.Maintain, Develop and Build relationships with Key Customers – Merchants, Distributors and OEM.
- Perform regular sales reviews with the Company Sales Representatives, creating accurate sales forecasts with your team to be approved by the Board of Directors.
- Continuously assess the market to identify new customers and opportunities.
- Manage, mentor, and develop the existing internal and external sales teams to strengthen commercial and product category expertise throughout the Division.
- Maintain and develop the company culture to support and develop the team to perform the best that they can, coaching them to achieve their career aspirations.
- A strategic thinker, planner with a proven entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role, managing a professional sales team within the construction and/or building industry.
- Experience in trading with merchants, distributors, and agents within Ireland.
- Strong data analytical and presentation skills.
- A proven people person, great communication and networking skills, excellent at building relationships and trust with co-workers and customers.
Excellent Salary, Bonus & Benefits Package including Sanbra Group supported Professional Development Package for successful candidate.
If you are an ambitious leader and ready for your next challenge, please contact Colum Murphy Colum@sanbragroup.com for a strictly confidential conversation regarding this opportunity.
Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is the 19th of January 2024.